D-issapointed after using C# for a while.

Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Nov 12 04:30:09 PST 2016

On Saturday, 12 November 2016 at 03:59:08 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> It would definitely be possible to make it so that
> std.bitmanip.bitfields could handle UDAs, but I don't expect
> that it would be particularly fun to implement. e.g. the example
>
> <Snip>
>
> which is getting a bit ugly IMHO. But it would be possible.
>
> In any case, that's the best approach that I can think of at
> the moment.

  I can't help but remember that in my variant of Bitfields I had
it allow default values. I could probably extract that part out
and re-inject it into the current bitfields version, although I
remember quite the fun time debugging said code, namely
extracting the text generated...