D Lang installation on Windows, dependency on Visual Studio?

Daniel Kozak via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Nov 14 13:44:24 PST 2016

Dne 14.11.2016 v 21:01 Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d napsal(a):

> But most importantly:
>
> In what alternate 2016 reality is a 250GB drive insufficient to be
> able to spare 3Gb to install a core dev tool?

First it is more than a 3GB, on my windows it has been around 10GB or
more for VS and sdk (I belive I can remove some checkboxes in
instalation but who knows which :D). And second I have 128GB ssd with
dual boot or even with just linux and virtual machine for windows 10 it
has been problem for me :D.

Yep I need to by a new SSD :)