send doesn't work

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 15 10:23:16 PST 2016

On 11/15/16 1:13 PM, unDEFER wrote:
> Now I'm sending "hello"-message from child thread in the loop every
> iteration, and the last message again working.
> What the magic??? The send-subsystem "becomes rotten" if don't use it???

1. I'm sure it's not "magic" but likely something you are missing.
2. Nobody here can help you without a working demonstration. i.e., this
isn't a known issue, and others have used the concurrency subsystem
without such problems.

If you construct a small example that demonstrates the problem, that is
helpful for diagnosis (or better yet, may demonstrate to you why it's
not working in your full codebase).

-Steve