send doesn't work

unDEFER via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Nov 15 10:56:30 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 15 November 2016 at 18:23:16 UTC, Steven
Schveighoffer wrote:
> 1. I'm sure it's not "magic" but likely something you are
> missing.
> 2. Nobody here can help you without a working demonstration.
> i.e., this isn't a known issue, and others have used the
> concurrency subsystem without such problems.
>
> If you construct a small example that demonstrates the problem,
> that is helpful for diagnosis (or better yet, may demonstrate
> to you why it's not working in your full codebase).
>
> -Steve

So, the problem still here. Sometimes it is working with
hello-messages, but sometimes doesn't work.
I will try to make minimal application. But I don't know still
what it must do. Trying to minimize the main thread to starter of
the second thread shows that the problems goes away..
So it will really not easy, but I will try...
Thank you.