Best Lua integration?

Mike Parker via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 16 18:54:27 PST 2016

On Wednesday, 16 November 2016 at 22:53:46 UTC, Kim wrote:
> Hello
>
> what is the best Lua integration available?
>
> I have found these two so far:
> * https://github.com/JakobOvrum/LuaD (only Lua 5.1)
> * https://github.com/DerelictOrg/DerelictLua (Lua 5.3)
>
> The former seems better/more active. Are there other similar
> projects that I am missing?
>
> Thanks

I can't speak for LuaD, but DerelictLua should be perfectly
usable. Don't let the lack of activity scare you. It's a binding,
the sort of thing that's implemented once and forgotten about
except for bug fixes and updates. I updated it earlier this year
for Lua 5.3. If people report issues, I'll fix them.