Don't truncate forum titles, use multiple lines instead

MakersF via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 20 02:08:07 PST 2016

On Sunday, 20 November 2016 at 08:59:19 UTC, Tourist wrote:
> Please implement the suggestion. Thanks.
> http://imgur.com/X7fJLpF

I have this problem as well. The usual workaround of long
pressing on the link to see the full URL is useless because the
URL do not show the topic title in them..

An additional problem I noticed is as follows: there is a thread
with 4 pages, of which I previously seen page n.1. When I click
on the (X new), the link brings me to page n.2. Then I skip page
n.3 and click to page n.4, maybe because I read page n.3 already
on a device where I'm not logged in.
The next time I'll see the (X new) link, if I click it I'll be
sent to page n.3 instead of page n.4.
This is makes the feature useless in long threads, where maybe
you are reading at page 10 but the (X new) brings you to 10 pages
behind and you need to click it 10 times to bring it in synch.

But nonetheless, thanks for the website. It's not optimized too
much for mobiles but having it so lightweight is really nice!