D with CygWin

unDEFER via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 20 03:46:53 PST 2016

On Friday, 18 November 2016 at 17:33:41 UTC, unDEFER wrote:
> Wow, Thank you! I have bought. I'm waiting instructions for
> download.

Google is a stranger to fear: it have sent to spam the message
from Walter Bright himself!
Walter prompt to me LIB.EXE utility, and I have removed from
snn.lib "io" module.
After it I have written short file to hide 2 undefined symbols:
======================================
$ cat cygwin/snn_io.d
module cygwin.snn_io;

extern(C):
version (Windows):

ubyte[512] __fhnd_info;

void _dos_sethandlecount(long count)
{
}

And the result:

$ ./try.exe
-bash: ./try.exe: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

Ha-ha :-)))) LOL

I don't know what to do more.. Seems I will close this theme..
So work with cygwin under D is impossible..