D with CygWin

unDEFER via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Nov 20 22:38:00 PST 2016

On Monday, 21 November 2016 at 04:06:31 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> No, snn.lib is the exact thing that you don't need.

I need to resolve conflict between snn.lib and cygwin1.dll.
And I can see only 2 methods:
1) recompile all dmd libraries including snn.lib with replacing
open->_open, close->_close, remove->_remove.
2) substitute it in cygwin1.dll, but it is very bad method
because I will need my own _cygwin1.dll instead of system
cygwin1.dll (i.e. instead of system _dynamic_ library).

But the second is much easier, because cygwin has all sources.