CTFE Status

Stefan Koch via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Nov 30 05:49:01 PST 2016

On Tuesday, 29 November 2016 at 23:09:08 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> On Tuesday, 29 November 2016 at 23:00:08 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
>> I fixed a bug in continue break handling.
>
> For the record it was an off by one error.
> The value for unresolvedGotos would add one referencing jump.
> But the count of referencing would be initialized to zero
> instead of one.

I just added support for assert in newCTFE.
Also I noticed a performance regression in the bytecode generator.
(compared to an earlier version that handled much less)

Nontheless I get a solid 4x performance improvement over the old
evaluator when compiled with ldc.

Furthermore struct support regressed.
It has to be rewritten anyway in order to support method-calls
properly.