Overloading relational operators separately; thoughts?

Minty Fresh via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 1 08:28:07 PDT 2016

On Friday, 30 September 2016 at 23:31:19 UTC, Sai wrote:
> Genuine question: In the post Java languages, how many
> languages allowed unrestricted operator overloading and did
> that cause any similar mess?
>
> Thanks in advance for any answers.

Although there maybe a bit of bias here, but I'd say Rub does it
quite well (although the syntax for unary operator overloads is a
bit bizarre), since I work with the language on a daily basis.

But going a step further there's languages like Haskell that
allow defining completely new operators.

Both of the aforementioned have amassed an exceedingly large
following at this point.