debugging mixins

Ethan Watson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Oct 2 07:08:41 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 2 October 2016 at 05:00:07 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
> We should create a file where the string-mixins are expanded, I
> agree.

Further to this. I tried generating .di files the other day for
code based on Binderoo. None of the mixins were expanded, which
resulted in the compiler needing to do all that work again anyway
and negating the effect of a precompiled library.

If you get to doing that work, it would be fab if you could apply
it to .di generation. If not as the default, then at least as a
switch I can provide on the command line.