uuid.d

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 4 19:57:04 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 5 October 2016 at 02:34:52 UTC, Manu wrote:
> Sure, I can always work-around problems locally.

Eh, I tend to stop at "works for me" so I can't do much else.

They'd prolly accept a PR adding the other guids to the druntime
file though without real hassle, though I wonder if they should
actually be listed there as they are now, or if they should be
redefined to be `extern` so it always loads the actual symbol off
the system dll. I imagine extern is the way to go... but I don't
know why they didn't do it that way originally. Are all those
guids in the system libs?