Apparently there's some dlang action in spacemacs

Sergei Nosov via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 13 07:25:53 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 13 October 2016 at 13:32:42 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> https://github.com/syl20bnr/spacemacs/issues/7374
>
> Anyone familiar with the editor?

It's basically a sophisticated "config file" for GNU Emacs that
aims to provide a "modern text editor" experience out-of-the-box
within Emacs (the vanilla Emacs looks pretty alien to a
newcomer/come-by-er).

As far as I can tell, the thing is pretty popular within Emacs
community (my guess is ~10,000 users - based on the "number of
downloads" jump after one of my packages was included into
spacemacs). The project is also well-documented and
well-maintained, communication with maintainers is always a
pleasure.