Please help me add the "bootcamp" keyword

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 13 14:35:22 PDT 2016

On Thursday, October 13, 2016 20:43:42 Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> jmh530 <john.michael.hall at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Why not introduce a Difficulty indicator to accompany Importance?
> > Bootcamp could be like the equivalent of a 2 out of 5.
>
> Simple has its advantages.

Also, rating bugs for difficulty can be pretty hard. It's not always obvious
how difficult it's going to be and even determining whether it's on the easy
end of the scale is hard without gradating it further.

And I don't think that we really want to be taking the time to rate every
bug anyway. There are plenty of other things to do that would be more
useful. It's just that rating at least some bugs as good for beginners would
be useful for helping folks get started. So, spending some time on this is
valuable, but going to town on it would be counter-productive.

- Jonathan M Davis