New encryption block...

Era Scarecrow via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 15 20:54:31 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 12 October 2016 at 10:34:52 UTC, Era Scarecrow
wrote:
>  Anyways, 16bit replacement, extending to 64bit via reordering,
> and 8 unique xor's between stages. Once I get the 576 block
> finished (1 for salt) I'll probably publish my ugly code for
> consideration and to be torn apart for security issues.

https://github.com/rtcvb32/Side-Projects/blob/master/block_shuffle.d

  Here's my ugly code, doing 2byte, 8byte, and 72byte blocks,
(could do a 648byte block as well using the same pattern, or
520bytes), includes an RNG. Rather than 8 passes I reduced it to
3 passes.

  Currently no decided license, so... if anyone wants to glance it
over.