I close BIP27. I won't be pursuing BIPs anymore

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 18 11:07:06 PDT 2016

On 10/18/2016 01:51 PM, Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> Andrei has been very vocal about how
> rvalue references were a horrible mistake in C++

Please misquote appropriately :o). I said binding rvalues to const ref
is the mistake that led to the rvalue references complication. That's
the truth and nothing but the truth, but not the whole truth; one thing
is that the rvalue references features covers additional things not
caused by the const ref mistake. -- Andrei