Why are homepage examples too complicated?

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 19 04:08:25 PDT 2016

On 10/19/16 5:28 AM, Benjiro wrote:
> No offense to Andrei, while his is funny, he is simply thinking above my
> head. Walter is actually better at explain things.

None taken! And thanks for your feedback. I think you have an easy means
of helping progress here. Simply send more code snippets for the
homepage (the kind you believe would have helped you). Post them here or
aggregate them in a bugzilla issue and we'll add them to the rotating
pool. We clearly need more examples of varying difficulties. -- Andrei