Binding rvalues to const ref in D

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 19 22:53:18 PDT 2016

On 10/19/2016 04:50 PM, Ali Çehreli wrote:

> My off-topic contribution to this thread: I won't be surprised when C++
> will eventually be classified as a case of mass hysteria.

That'll happen at the same time modern web technology stacks are
classified similarly.

Much as I'd love to see that day, I'm not holding my breath...

But seriously, every time I look at anything going on in C++ the last
several years, it looks more and more like it just simply wants to *be*
D, takes a couple drunken steps in that direction, and falls flat on its
face.