I can't use nodejs anymore. Please vibe.d, don't follow that path

Chris Wright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Oct 20 19:32:03 PDT 2016

On Thu, 20 Oct 2016 20:25:40 +0000, Karabuta wrote:
> Dependencies upon dependencies. Each package comes along with its own
> dependencies. I give up nodejs, you win. Now I am investing my time in
> Vibe.d which I hope ...

Nothing prevents you from doing the same types of things with D. However,
dub lets you have subpackages, so there's less reason to have hugely
granular packages. You can publish a `babel` package for people to use
instead of having each downstream consumer list out nine different
dependencies within the project.

In your example, that would cut down probably 10-15 dependencies, but
you'd still have about 25 left.