Binding temporaries to ref [WAS: I close BIP27. I won't be pursuing BIPs anymore]

Ethan Watson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 21 00:56:40 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 20 October 2016 at 19:49:42 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> I think a solid DIP addressing the problem would have a good
> chance to get traction.

I think all the information in this thread and the "Binding
rvalues to const ref in D" thread that Atilla started is enough
for me to write up a solid DIP.

I'll start doing that. Hopefully I'll get a draft up that I'll
pass to Manu for comment/input this weekend before posting it
properly.