Binding temporaries to ref [WAS: I close BIP27. I won't be pursuing BIPs anymore]

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 21 07:04:15 PDT 2016

On 10/21/2016 04:47 AM, Walter Bright wrote:
> On 10/21/2016 12:56 AM, Ethan Watson wrote:
>> I'll start doing that. Hopefully I'll get a draft up that I'll pass to
>> Manu for
>> comment/input this weekend before posting it properly.
>
> Great!

I, too, will look forward to that. If we get it right, we'll have a
prototype of a good DIP to serve as an example for future submissions.

By the way, the deadline for looking at
https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/DIP1001.md and
https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/DIP1002.md is October 30,
please make sure it is as good as it can be before that.

Thanks,

Andrei