AA ignores disabling of postblit for key types

Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Oct 21 11:35:38 PDT 2016

On Friday, October 21, 2016 12:18:28 Nordlöw via Digitalmars-d wrote:
> It seems AA's doesn't respect disabling of postblit for its
> Key-type even when it's sent as an r-value.
>
> This is a serious bug.

Well, I wouldn't expect it to work to use a non-copyable type as a key, but
that should just result in a compilation error, not the mess that you're
seeing. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the problem relates to the fact
that the AA implementation uses void* internally (at least, from what I
recall, that's what it does, which historically has meant a number of fun
type-related bugs).

- Jonathan M Davis