rt_init, rt_term and _initCount

Benjamin Thaut via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Oct 22 03:03:49 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 22 October 2016 at 07:12:48 UTC, Rainer Schuetze
wrote:

> Please also consider that the main executable might not know
> about DLLs being written in D. In that case all termination
> must be triggered by the druntime DLL.

The case where the main executable is not D is working fine. The
problem at the moment is the case where the main executable is D.
So I will be going for the dll registration approach then. As you
said we can add in the thread join in case it becomes a problem.