Can we get unitests to not run with program start ?

deadalnix via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Oct 25 22:24:45 PDT 2016

Seriously that makes no sense, almost everybody has it own hack
to have a different main when building for unitests, and we look
like clown.

We all like to talk about language feature and all, but
seriously, this kind of thing is what hurts us the most. We kind
of live with it because we all have our workaround here, but
really, it looks stupid to anyone that don't the tricks, and
really, it should looks silly to anyone that knows the trick.

Can I have my unittest build do not complain if there is no main
and not run main ?