Linus' idea of "good taste" code

Andrea Fontana via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Oct 26 04:00:17 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 26 October 2016 at 09:41:42 UTC, Walter Bright
wrote:
> 7. If you're stuck on a programming problem, go out for a jog.
> I often find the answer that way. What can I say, it works for
> me.

It's a common way to solve problem. Just concentrate yourself on
something more pratical than problem-solving. It really works
fine for me. When we have a hard problem to solve my boss always
tell me to take a walk out of office or simple to go home to
lunch. Then I come back with solution. It works.