CTFE Status

Steven Schveighoffer via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Oct 31 13:49:58 PDT 2016

On 10/31/16 9:29 AM, Stefan Koch wrote:
> Hi Guys, since I got a few complaints about giving minor status updates
> in the announce group, I am opening this thread.
>
> I will start with giving an overview of what works and what does not work.

Awesome work, I can't wait for efficient streamlined CTFE.

Note to those not aware, Stefan is working on replacing the CTFE engine
in D with a bytecode generated one. So although he mentions things that
"don't work", he's talking about them in the context of the new CTFE
engine. Many of these things already work in current CTFE implementation.

-Steve