phobos unit tests

Seb via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 3 06:45:13 PDT 2016

On Saturday, 3 September 2016 at 12:46:23 UTC, Jonathan M Davis
wrote:
> so long as the language works this way. That's why I created
> DIP 82:
>
> http://wiki.dlang.org/DIP82
>
> Unfortunately, it didn't generate much discussion and hasn't
> been implemented yet (which is often the case with DIPs), and
> now I need to figure out how to migrate it to the new DIP stuff
> on github and do that, or it's definitely not going anywhere.
> But I think that this is definitely a case where a language
> change is needed.

There's a migration tool that can help you to convert from the D
Wiki to Markdown:

https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/tree/master/tools/dwikiquery

run it like

dub -- fetch --id 82

in case you don't have Pandoc installed, I have run a similar
tool on most DIPs a couple of months ago, maybe that helps you:

https://github.com/wilzbach/d-dip/tree/gh-pages/md

Of course the conversion to Markdown isn't perfect and most
probably requires a bit of manual tweaking. Also the header
format between my crawl (yaml) and the new DIP repo (table) is
different.