Travis CI spurious failures

David Nadlinger via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 4 10:37:28 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 4 September 2016 at 14:46:56 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu
wrote:
> Can we do the same? How can we make sure that a Travis failure
> always is legit and needs action?

In this case, it's seems to be a race condition between Travis
trying to check out the branch to test, and GitHub actually
serving it up (or you removing it again).

There is not much we can do about this particular one, except for
taking it up with the Travis support. And, of course, disabling
mail notifications for things like that.

  — David