Usability of D for Visually Impaired Users

Sai via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 6 11:47:57 PDT 2016

I have few suggestions, especially for people like me with
migraine, it could be a bit easy eyes and overall less stressful.

1. The "Jump to" section at the top lists all the items available
in that module nicely, but the layout could be improved if it
were listed as a bunch of columns instead of one giant list with
flow layout.

Even better if they are listed as the "cheat sheet" available in
algorithm module (which is lovely BTW). Can this cheat sheet be
automated for all modules?

2. I know red is the color of Mars, is there any way to change
the theme to blue or something soft? Since we can download the
documentation, is there an easy way to do it myself maybe?

PS: As many people have already said, documentation has improved
very very much recently. Thank you for all the people working on
it.