Struct default constructor - need some kind of solution for C++ interop

Ethan Watson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 7 05:28:41 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 7 September 2016 at 12:14:46 UTC, rikki cattermole
wrote:
> http://dlang.org/phobos/std_typecons.html#.scoped

This is the kind of hackaround I'd need to do if it were a
class... And it would require more hacking around than the
standard library supports. And it's a spiraling-out-of-control
hack, which would effectively mean every C++ matching class will
need to define a class and then an alias with the scoped type,
and then that means the pattern matching I've been creating for
function linkups won't work any more...

static opCall() and a static alloc function for allocating on the
heap are still looking like the simplest options here.