colour lib needs reviewers

Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Mon Sep 12 08:22:12 PDT 2016

On Monday, 12 September 2016 at 15:06:29 UTC, Manu wrote:
> So, the main reason I wanted to push for this in phobos is
> because it's an enabler.

Indeed. I know there's a window library that was waiting on this
work to try for Phobos.

Also, worth noting that the one module I import more than any
other in my libs is.... color.d. Image load/save depends on it.
Windowing display depends on it. Graphing depends on one or the
other, GUI depends on windowing, terminal I managed to keep
independent... but it is REALLY tempting to make it depend on
color too.

It is a very useful base building block, and moreover, having it
in Phobos means User X's graphing lib and my image libs could
conceivably be able to interchange data with ease since we both
use the same underlying data structure!