ddoc latex/formulas?

jmh530 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 14 06:56:26 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 14 September 2016 at 13:38:21 UTC, Manu wrote:

> I'm just gonna come out and say that I really don't feel like
> taking
> the few hours it might take me to try and understand what's
> going on
> here. I really have better things to do...
> Considering I don't really know latex either, I just have to
> wing
> that, this is like 721 lines of tedious double-indirection,
> with no
> examples in sight ;) (yet I'm being hassled about lack of
> examples!)

I learned Latex by playing with LyX. You can get things looking
how you want pretty easily. When you copy some code from LyX and
paste it somewhere else, the output is the Latex code you need. I
do this somewhat frequently because the only Latex I remember is
things like subscripts and superscripts.