colour lib needs reviewers

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 14 16:04:38 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 14 September 2016 at 21:31:51 UTC, Andrei
Alexandrescu wrote:

> Please add your own ideas.
>

> Andrei

One thing that I didn't like when I used DDOC was that I couldn't
find a way to add a block of text directly to the output file. I
know that can be done with html, but it's not the same. When I am
programming I want to make notes (the way I make comments) but
not get bogged down with all the macros/html stuff. Unformatted
text is way better than unwritten text. Blocks of markdown would
be better, but blocks of text would have helped.

[Maybe this is possible but I was a new D user at that time and
haven't had a reason to look into it.]