ddoc latex/formulas?

ag0aep6g via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Thu Sep 15 09:14:20 PDT 2016

On 09/15/2016 05:43 PM, Johan Engelen wrote:
> - Perhaps we can "standardize" the MathJax thing for Phobos docs? Would
> be nice for Manu's color lib and for Mir too. (where are the Mir guys
> anyway in this discussion? ;)

I'm not familiar with MathJax. Looks like a client-side library. In my
opinion that's not good enough. The work should be done during the build
process, not in the browser. But maybe MathJax can be used that way?

> - Also, how about that parameter name problem? Any good fix for that?

Unless we're willing to get rid of auto-highlighting everywhere, the
usual underscore prefixing will probably have to do.

Example:
----
/**
p <- highlighted
_p <- not highlighted, no underscore in output
*/
void f(int p) {}
----