ddoc latex/formulas?

tn via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 16 05:33:59 PDT 2016

On Thursday, 15 September 2016 at 17:32:16 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe
wrote:
> On Thursday, 15 September 2016 at 14:40:24 UTC, Andrei
> Alexandrescu wrote:
>> Wait, but I just showed how with vanilla ddoc you can
>> immediately use mathjax to do better than adrdox. No need for
>> any pre/postprocessing or scripting, just one line of import.
>
> mathjax IS postprocessing via scripting. And better is
> extremely dubious as it is unreliable and slow for the end
> user...

Yes. I opened the link [1] by Andrei into a new tab, saw some
latex source code, wondered what was the point, closed the tab,
and remained confused. Only later did I find out that it was
supposed render it by javascript. It was way too slow.

[1] http://erdani.com/d/DIP1000-typing-baseline.html