colour lib needs reviewers

Johan Engelen via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 16 05:40:36 PDT 2016

On Monday, 12 September 2016 at 04:14:27 UTC, Manu wrote:
> I think I'm about as happy with my colour lib as I'm going to
> be. It really needs reviews.

I don't know enough about colors and what people do with it to
give you helpful feedback, but I was wondering if you had looked
at the (auto) vectorization of the code.
I see some matrix math code, which perhaps would benefit from
LDC's @fastmath (or similar). It's just a thought. You can shoot
me some example that you think should vectorize.

Anyway, I think you are mostly interested in API feedback,
implementation optimization can come later.

(others: let's stop depressing Manu further and move all ddoc and
other irrelevant discussions to other topics! :)