[OT] Brokerage for the D Language Foundation

Andrei Alexandrescu via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 17 07:22:03 PDT 2016

The Foundation's cash os currently sitting in a checking account at Bank
of America. I've googled for things like "brokerage accounts for
non-profit" and figured that most or all deep discount brokers
(Fidelity, Merrill, Etrade etc) allow opening accounts for non-profit
organizations. Bank of America has a partnership with Merrill Edge,
which I hadn't heard of before (likely a subsidiary of Merrill Lynch).
So, any suggestions on which brokerage would work best for the
Foundation? TD Ameritrade would be the familiar choice for me. On the
other hand, I'd be interested in trying something new. Thanks in advance
for any insights! -- Andrei