Replace/Rename DWT forum with GUIs forum?

Gerald via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 18 16:21:26 PDT 2016

I would like to suggest that the existing DWT forum be renamed or
replaced with a more generic GUIs forum. As far as I can tell,
the DWT forum doesn't get much traffic these days and I don't
believe any of the current GUI options for D are sufficiently
popular to warrant their own specific forum.

While I primarily work with and have an interest in GtkD, I'm
interested in posts with regards to all of the available GUI
options (GtkD, DLangUI, etc) for D since I have general interest
in desktop applications. I think grouping everything in one
forum, similar to what is done for IDEs and Debuggers, would
bring together posts and people that share a common interest.