Why I am switching to Go

Intersteller via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 20 12:14:41 PDT 2016

Vibe.d looks great on the surface but lack of documentation,
commonly used functionality, and that it looks like it is dying
suggests that putting any effort in to it will be a waste. Go,
OTH, has tons of frameworks, most are actively support, very well
documented(beego, revel, etc), and feature rich.

If I am going to put any work in to something, I want to make
sure that I can depend on it in the future. It doesn't look like
this is the case with vibe.d. Hopefully vibe.d will not die and
will mature enough in the future so it actually provides a good
alternative to the current web frameworks.