Implement the "unum" representation in D ?

Nic Brummell via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 20 15:52:57 PDT 2016

If anyone is still interested in this concept whatsoever, we are
holding a mini-workshop on the current developments of Unums at
the University of California Santa Cruz on Oct 24th.  We'd love
to have some participation from interested parties, including
presentations on any attempts to implement (in D?) etc.  Please
see https://systems.soe.ucsc.edu/2016-symposium or contact me via
here.  Nic.