Why I am switching to Go

dewitt via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Tue Sep 20 19:15:23 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 21 September 2016 at 01:15:22 UTC, deadalnix wrote:
> On Tuesday, 20 September 2016 at 20:59:18 UTC, wobbles wrote:
>> I would say otherwise. I've built multiple sites in vibe-d, so
>> I probably wouldn't need them, but having a vibe-d specific
>> beginner tutorial from start to end of a project would be
>> great.
>>

> Tutorial != doc.

I agree and if you know web development and have done any
significant development vibe should not be hard to learn off the
docs.  If the OP was to say anything about ecosystem then yes Go
maybe a better option for the OP.  I don't think vibe is bad but
ecosystem is more lacking for the developer who just wants stuff
to work and not put in the leg work on fixing bugs/features in
various pieces of the development of web applications.