Implement the "unum" representation in D ?

Ethan Watson via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 21 00:52:18 PDT 2016

On Tuesday, 20 September 2016 at 22:52:57 UTC, Nic Brummell wrote:
> If anyone is still interested in this concept whatsoever

Now that we've announced we're doing multiplayer games. One of
the guys was saying we'd need a fixed-point library. My response
was "Why not unums?" Thus, in the very near future I'll be
looking at evaluating the available C++ and D libraries for unums
to see how suitable they will be for deterministic multiplayer
gaming.

Is there some central repository with links to the active
projects? I'll try and wrap my head fully around the math before
we get to that point though.