Why I am switching to Go

Nick Sabalausky via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 21 06:56:01 PDT 2016

On 09/20/2016 03:14 PM, Intersteller wrote:
> Vibe.d looks great on the surface but  lack of documentation,

http://vibed.org/docs
http://vibed.org/api

There's also two examples right on the homepage. Did you try scrolling?

I'll grant that the stupid "modern" sales-pitch-first,
content-hidden-in-small-print-below web design style that's so popular
and now used on vibe's homepage makes those harder to find than they
should be, but still, these ARE right there on the homepage, and it's
very complete.

> commonly used functionality,

Not really. Cite examples of such missing functionality?

> and that it looks like it is dying suggests that

You're just making that up, aren't you?
Here: https://github.com/rejectedsoftware/vibe.d/commits/master

Not to be a dick, but you really didn't look *at all*, did you?