Why I am switching to Go

bachmeier via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 21 09:13:13 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 21 September 2016 at 13:56:01 UTC, Nick Sabalausky
wrote:
> On 09/20/2016 03:14 PM, Intersteller wrote:
>> Vibe.d looks great on the surface but  lack of documentation,
>
> http://vibed.org/docs
> http://vibed.org/api
>
> There's also two examples right on the homepage. Did you try
> scrolling?

To someone like me, who has done little web development, that
documentation isn't very helpful. I have copies of both D Web
Development and Learning D (which includes a nice example) and
*that* got me going. Overall, there are currently better
alternatives to Vibe.d for someone wanting to learn web
development.