we push flatbuffers for dlang support, no one to help?

Chris Wright via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Fri Sep 23 07:57:44 PDT 2016

On Friday, 23 September 2016 at 11:08:51 UTC, Brian wrote:
> But the community is so cold?

You have mentioned your flatbuffer library once. In that post,
you did not mention what it's about or why we might be interested
in it. Now, four months later, you come here to berate us for not
jumping to help you.

Your organization apparently has a few other libraries that may
be of note. But if you don't tell us about them, we won't know
they exist.

It reminds me of part of the Hitchhikers Guide:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNmIQX_ImgM

And also this Jeff Atwood post:
https://blog.codinghorror.com/but-you-did-not-persuade-me/