Unum II announcement

jmh530 via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sat Sep 24 20:39:16 PDT 2016

On Sunday, 25 September 2016 at 02:22:01 UTC, Nick B wrote:

> But I will ask John G, on the types of users showing interest
> in UNUMS.

I've been interested in it. I've got a copy of the book and I've
read some of the papers/ppts. I'm not quite sure why I care about
it because as far as I can tell more of my problems have come
from speed than accuracy. Nevertheless, I have a big worry that
the more calculations you do the greater the probability that
small mistakes in accuracy will become bigger problems. Speed
lets you do more things, but who knows if the things you do are
valid.