The XML and JSON library

Szabo Bogdan via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 25 01:19:22 PDT 2016

Hi!

I think that there are a few years since, the phobos support for
XML and JSON were kind of drooped. The xml library it's
deprecated and I am not sure if I should use it... I guess not...
I guess there is nobody working for a replacement.

Related to Json... I guess that I am not the only one that thinks
that the interface of that library it's quite bad... and when I
also want to use Json, I use the vibe.d structures... I like what
it's done there, but I think it's sad that I have to include
vibe.d just to have a Json serialiser.

Does anyone know what it's the status of these libraries?

Thanks,
Bogdan