Mir GLAS vs Intel MKL: which is faster?

Ali Çehreli via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Sun Sep 25 16:03:27 PDT 2016

On 09/25/2016 03:45 AM, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
> On Saturday, 24 September 2016 at 19:01:47 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
>> On 09/24/2016 01:46 PM, Ilya Yaroshenko wrote:
>>> [...]
>>
>> Looks awesome. Couple more nits after one more pass:
>>
>> "numerical and scientific projects" -> "numeric and scientific projects"
>>
>> [...]
>
> Thank for the review! I have added notes about Eigen and CBLAS interface
> example.
>
> Ilya

Some more:

In the same time, CBLAS interface is unwieldy ->
On the other hand, CBLAS interface is unwieldy
(Or something better?)

GLAS calling conversion ->
GLAS calling convention

single precisions ->
single precision
(Several occurrences)

double precisions ->
double precision
(Several occurrences)

Stay in touch with the lastest developments in scientific computing for
D. ->
(I will let others recommend something better there but neither "stay in
touch" nor "lastest" sounds right to my ears. :) )

Ali