The XML and JSON library

Lodovico Giaretta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 28 10:03:40 PDT 2016

On Monday, 26 September 2016 at 09:29:55 UTC, Chris wrote:
> On Sunday, 25 September 2016 at 09:12:03 UTC, Lodovico Giaretta
> wrote:
>> On Sunday, 25 September 2016 at 08:26:58 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
>>
>> And... It's almost ready. I just have to find some time to
>> finish up some bits and add more documentation.
>
> When will this happen (roughly)? I'm looking forward to it
> because I need proper SSML support[1], which is XML really.
>
> [1]
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Speech_Synthesis_Markup_Language

Sorry for the late reply. I'm trying to find some time to finish
it. If I manage to find it soon, I may finish in a couple of
weeks. In the worst case scenario, I may finish it before
Christmas.
I know this may not be good news, but since the start of
September I'm really having a hard time trying to find some free
time.