The XML and JSON library

Lodovico Giaretta via Digitalmars-d digitalmars-d at puremagic.com
Wed Sep 28 14:53:52 PDT 2016

On Wednesday, 28 September 2016 at 21:40:12 UTC, Szabo Bogdan
wrote:
> Awesome!
>
> I guess the interface of the `std.experimental.xml` package
> will not change too soon... and I guess that I can assume that
> I can try to use it in my projects...

Definitely give it a try and if you have something to say about
it, say it! I need some usage reports to understand if the design
works well, and what are the limitations, because XML is used in
many different contexts with many different needs and it's
difficult to get a complete idea without many users.

> How about Json... there is something that is stopping the D
> community to move the `vibe.data.json` to `phobos`?

It has already been proposed [1]. I cannot find the discussion
thread currently.

[1] https://code.dlang.org/packages/std_data_json